About Me

My photo
I love to write and I started this blog to record my personal experiences that changed my life in small ways!! So whenever I read my blogs it wud remind of those days which made me think!!:) I Love Food! before marriage I love to eat!! and could complain to my mom even if she misses slightly on the taste. After wedding I had no choice than to learn cooking, mainly cos I need yummy food..secondly ..wat else cud it be ..impress my hubby :P and being on H4 the only pass time is cooking,, and eventually I started to enjoy cooking..:) it has become more of a passion now. So wanted to record my recipes.

Tuesday, December 6

Egg Cheese Mushroom Macroni

Karthick came home like this " am really hungry. hope u got sthing to eat" and I was just then thinking about what I should do for dinner. But then I was forced to say a "Yes!!!!" cos u never know what hunger can do... so by the time he got refreshed, I made this delicious dish - Egg Cheese mushroom macaroni.

Ingredients:
1. shredded cheese
2. macaroni or spaghetti boiled and cooked as per instructions over the cover.
3. 4-5 mushroom cut into fine pieces and boiled.
4. 2 eggs made into bhurji type.
5. onions tomatoes and green chillies.

Method:
1. take a kadai, put oil.
2. add the onions and tomatoes and fry them finely.
3. add the chillies, boiled mushroom and egg bhurji(prepared sep)
4. fry finely
5. add the macaroni and allow it cook for 4-6 mins.
6. spreading the shredded cheese over the hot macaroni.

Serve the delicious dish to the hungry man and have a wonderful evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment